Jangan malu-malu untuk klik !

Friday, December 31, 2010

What a Lovely Year, 2010 !





Many things happened around us till we didn't realize that the time is 'flowing'.

Many sweet things happened, then we will smile back
when we're thinking about it one day.

Many unexpected things also happened which is out of our mind.

We wasted a lot of our time for many unimportant matter.

We did a lot of mistakes & only know that it was wrong after that.

It was normal. Only then, we can say that we are human.
That we are.
No regret.




Memories in 2010:

1. I spent most of the day at home, with my family. I know that maybe I couldn't make it so for the next of the years.


2. I already have many good friends around especially in school who can accept my 'nonsense words' even some of my habits or jokes. At least, they will laugh as a response when I did it although they cannot caught up it at all. I appreciated it. Seriously. T_T


3. I met someone who I guess was very nice to each person he met. He passed away by a tragic accident and I believed that everyone also felt the same too.


4. A thing happened in my life that made me realize that we should to thank God for everything that we have, every second we breath, every moment with our love and every fine thing that we cannot imagine for the rest of our life. Only Him can makes it true.


5. I left my school's life with an 'unsatisfied' feeling. I think that I was a quite nerd student who was always following the rules. Teehee *.* By the way, I had few penalties for being late to school for almost last 2 months I was there as I can remember. That was an achievement?? Okay fine, forget it.


6. I love 2010 as I was one of the candidates for SPM this year. SPM '10. I'm still remember how hard my classmates studied to success in exam. They were great. Hei, don't say this to them okeh?? =.=''


7. By the way, I composed & typed all of this?? In English? What an achievement for 2010 ! ahaha.. I know that there are a lot of mistakes. Broken English. So, please correct me if I did it wrong.


p/s: I think, sometimes I should try to write in English. Maybe for once a week or once a month. And probably once a year like what i'm doing right now. LOL


HEY,

HAPPY NEW YEAR
&
ASSALAMUALAIKUM



P/S: When i'm typing this, I am still 17 years old girl based on the year I was born. (-_-'') hee



No comments:

Post a Comment